The Procurement Best Practice Academy Mission and Objectives
The Procurement Best Practice Academy is dedicated to working in partnership with procurement professionals and the academic community to identify, develop and disseminate best practice in all aspects of procurement and supply chain management in all sectors of the economy.
- To develop a Community of Practice through membership of the Academy, where best practice can be identified developed shared and celebrated locally, nationally and internationally.
- To foster applied research involving academics and practitioners, operating at the leading-edge of Procurement and Supply Chain Management and to work in partnership with an international academic community on research and dissemination of best practice.
- To disseminate best practice through published academic research, commissioned reports, CSCOPE Working Paper Series, Quarterly Newsletters, Social Media, PBPA Workshops and an annual PBPA Seminar and Fellowship Awards Event.
- To deliver high quality research, consultancy and training in Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
- To inform the development of the academic curriculum for Procurement and Supply Chain Management, working in collaboration with professional bodies.
- To be recognised as a centre of excellence by organisations and practitioners in all sectors of the economy.
- To raise the profile of Procurement and Supply Chain Management with senior managers and directors in all sectors of the economy.
- To maintain the distinctiveness of the University of South Wales as a leading provider of procurement and supply chain management education, training, research and consultancy.
Follow us online